Blog Archive

Quick And Burn by Kelli Callahan



Title: Quiver And Burn 
Author: Kelli Callahan 
Genre: MFM Romance 
Series: Surrender To Them #5






I just moved next door to two hot-as-sin, beautifully inked, gorgeous firefighters... And that's not even the most interesting thing that's happened to me this week.

Small town girl?
New life in the big city?
Check those boxes.
Well, the second one is a little complicated.
Because I know a secret,
And isn't one I can keep.

Jett and Rand aren't just panty-melting firefighters.
They're twins!
It's too bad I can't focus on them,
Because everything else is falling apart.

I'm definitely feeling the heat, but can I stay out of the flames?

Kelli's Note: This is a hot and steamy MFM firefighter romance that will melt the paint off your walls, but I doubt you'll notice. HEA guaranteed!







Kelli writes hot and steamy romances with delicious alpha males who will not stop until they get the women they crave exactly where they want them. Kelli's heroes are tough as nails, hot as sin, and underneath the rough exterior is a heart of gold begging to be unleashed. If you think you can tame them, you're probably right, but it won't be an easy journey. 

Make no mistake, Kelli's stories will give you the happily ever after you need, but they're also steamy and packed from cover to cover with exactly what you're looking for late at night when you leave your panties by the door. 

If you would like to contact Kelli, she can be reached at kellicallahanbooks@gmail.com.





0 comments :

Post a Comment