Blog Archive

The Girl In The Closet by Michelle Heard

GIRLINTHECLOSE_CR.jpg

The Girl In The Closet, an all-new dark and gritty romance from Michelle Heard is coming November 28th!

The Girl In The Closet  Michelle Heard Wrap (1).jpg

BIRDIE
Escaping an unthinkable nightmare, I’m given a second chance at life. Cole Trenton is the first person to look past the broken girl. But the moment I give him my heart he leaves.
Secrets never stay buried, and mine returns with a vengeance.
Cole walks back into my life when I need him most. He shows me how to be strong, that monsters only have the power you give them.
But my biggest fear remains.
How do I silence the girl in the closet before I lose Cole again?

COLE
I always knew Birdie Liles was different, but that didn’t stop me from falling for her.
After years of being away, I return home to bury my best friend,
only to learn that Birdie’s in trouble.
If I had known about the monster from her past, I never would’ve left.
I went to fight someone else’s war while I left the woman I love unprotected.
But I’m here now, and I’m ready to send Birdie’s demon right back to hell.
Add to GoodReads: http://bit.ly/2P0DGJ0
Cover Designer: Sybil Wilson - PopKitty Designs
Photographer: CJC Photography
Model: Bryan T. Snell

About Michelle:
Michelle Heard is a Bestselling Romance Author who loves creating stories her readers can get lost in. She loves an alpha hero who is not afraid to fight for his woman. MichelleHeardLogo.jpg
Connect with Michelle:
Stay up to date with Michelle by joining her mailing list today: http://bit.ly/2Py424r

0 comments :

Post a Comment