Blog Archive

Cover Me by Rebecca Brooke

Title: Cover Me
Series: A Jaded Ivory Novel
Author: Rebecca Brooke
Genre: Rockstar Contemporary Romance
Release Date: November 10, 2018
Cover Design: Sommer Stein, Perfect Pear Creations

It started out as a favor. I couldn’t resist the heartbreak in those emerald green eyes. I never expected to wind up in her bed. Now were back on tour and I can’t get Jenna out of my head. Every time I close my eyes or step off stage, she’s there at the front of my mind. What can I do? But then she leaves me a message. A message that leaves me with more questions than answers.  Now, distance doesn’t matter and I’ll fight for her with every breath in my lungs. She doesn’t trust anyone to stay. Somehow I need to get her to believe in me.
ONE WEEK ONLY ~ $2.99 RELEASE SALE PRICE
Rebecca Brooke grew up in the shore towns of South Jersey. Writing has always been a love for her, as well as reading. She loves to hit the beach, but always with her kindle on hand. She is married to the most wonderful man, who puts up with all of her craziness. Together they have two beautiful children who keep her on her toes. Rebecca is the author of contemporary, new adult, and paranormal romance.
HOSTED BY:

0 comments :

Post a Comment