Blog Archive

The Hale Brothers Series by Kathryn Andrews

Title: The Hale Brothers Series
Titles: Drops of Rain, Starless Nights, & Unforgettable Sun
Author: Kathryn Andrews
Genre: Contemporary Romance/New Adult
Cover Credit: Julie Burke, Heart to Cover, LLC
  
The Hale Brothers Series
Can you imagine living in a home that is filled with hurt, lies, and fear? Well, that’s what it was like for us. Trapped in a small island town off the West Coast of Florida, for years we watched the tide roll in and out, while keeping so many secrets hidden from the world. Each of us hiding behind a different mask and dealing with our own struggles that ultimately lead us to a breaking point. That expression, “And the truth shall set you free . . .” Well, it did.
In the end, it became our choice. With the help of three amazing, beautiful girls we soaked up the drops of rain, endured the starless nights, and woke each day to an unforgettable sun. We are the Hale Brothers: Drew, Beau, and Matt . . . and these are our stories.
Ali Rain
Sometimes I think to myself, “How did I get here?” Then the pain hits and I remember…it’s because she’s gone. I now live in a new town, go to a new school, and I’m supposed to be moving on with my new life. Only, I no longer know who I am anymore. Dancing is all I have left and every day I feel completely alone. Silence has become the theme song to my life. She said to find some joy and light, but I don’t know how. Mostly, I feel surrounded in darkness…that is until I meet him. 
Drew Hale
I have only one goal, in 298 days I’m going to drive away from this small beach town and never return. People are always watching me closely, too close, and I’m tired of wearing a mask. I need to be free. Swimming is my ticket out of here and I remind myself daily to fly under the radar, stick to my routine, and under no circumstances let anything distract me. I’m not as perfect as they think, most days I am drowning in guilt. I’m not sure I will ever be able to escape the feelings of shame, worthlessness, and just being unwanted…that is until I meet her.
Beau Hale
She said that she was my best friend and then one day she wasn’t. Every day I live with the visible scars, but it’s the invisible ones that hurt the most. They are a constant reminder of everything I’ve lost as well as all the things that I’ll never have. I should be over this by now, it’s been years, but I can’t escape the memories that haunt me. Everyone around me is moving on with their life, so now I need to do the same. Tennis brought me to Columbia University, and I am quickly proving that I will not let anyone defeat me, past or present. I am in control now. Life has taught me the hard way to remember that. But after all this time, I’m still searching for an answer to the one question that is constantly burning in the back of my mind…why?
Leila Starling
He said that he was my best friend, and then one day he wasn’t. It took one moment to change my entire life. What I thought I knew became a lie and nothing was ever the same. Slowly, I picked up the pieces and focused on what I could control…me. I live in New York City and attend one of the world’s most prestigious fashion and design schools. Day after day, I am getting closer and closer to making my dreams come true. I did this all on my own and no one can ever take it from me. I know my future is bright, even if my heart is destined to stay in the dark. The dull ache that still lingers is my daily reminder to rely on no one but myself. Although, after all this time, I still can’t help but wonder…why?
Matt Hale
I’ve never really been included and I’ve never felt like I truly belonged. But then again, how could I? Living on this island, I’ve seen and heard too many things. Lies and secrets. They keep me locked to myself. They’re the real reason I stand on the edge of the horizon and watch from afar. Other people’s lives have grown, evolved, and changed . . . but not mine, it’s exactly the same. Day after day, the sun rises, and every time its rays penetrate my skin, I’m reminded that no matter how desperately I don’t want to be, I’m trapped. I want to live. I want to breathe. I just want to be . . . free.
Elle Summers
If I had my way, I would have walked off the catwalk and straight out of the public eye years ago. Never-ending contracts and obligations have kept me a prisoner until recently. Now it is fear that has me trapped and running from my life. I’m now hiding in a tiny beach cottage in my mother’s hometown, praying no one will find me. No one understands. The demands, lack of control, threats . . . I just want it all gone. I want to escape. When do I finally get to be me? Free.
TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY OVER ON FACEBOOK
Kathryn Andrews loves stories that end with a happily ever after. She started writing at age seven and never stopped. Kathryn is an Amazon Bestseller for her much loved Hale Brothers Series and is a chi-lit, contemporary romance, and new adult writer. 
Kathryn graduated from the University of South Florida with degrees in Biology and Chemistry, and currently lives in Tampa, Florida. She spends her days as a sales director for a medical device company and her nights lost in her love of fictional characters.
When Kathryn is not crafting beautiful worlds that incorporate some of her most favorite real life places, she can be found hanging out with her husband and two young sons, while drinking iced coffee and enjoying the sun. To find out more about Kathryn and her novels, visit: www.kandrewsauthor.com
  
HOSTED BY:

0 comments :

Post a Comment