Blog Archive

Titan by Ester E, Schmidt



Title: Titan
Series: Lost Valkyries MC #5
Author: Esther E. Schmidt
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: November 15, 2018



Blurb

**WARNING; Short story. Love at first sight. Off the charts chemistry. And will leave you wanting more!**

Goldie - The way he adores me, stands up for me, and shows such fierce emotion with the thought of losing me. I choose him. The future might not be promised but the right now is solid. 

Titan - I want to settle down with her, and only her. She’s the perfect Old Lady, and I ain’t a fool passing up a good thing when it’s thrown into my path.

Fighting seems like a lost battle when instant love is involved. Dragged into a vendetta of rivaling gangs, could their lives be over before they have a chance to start planning a future?

**Books in the Lost Valkyries MC series will each be a standalone, short story romance. Every book is passion to love at warp speed. Grip your heart because it’s going to be a fast ride...so be warned!**







Purchase Links

Only 99c!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
B&N / KOBO / APPLE BOOKS
GOOGLE PLAY





Excerpt

I park my bike in front of a brownstone where Ronin told me Luka, the guy who supplies guns, lives. Ronin asked me to pay attention to how Luka acted. He wants my opinion due to a rumor going around about a large gun shipment bound to end up in the wrong hands.

The whispers are it involves a new Mexican gang trying to get foot on the ground here in town. Something about a large gang with two leaders falling apart and they need to start over. They’re trying to obtain a supply of weapons so they can deal with anyone who will interfere. Ronin suspects Luka might know more, seeing this guy handles most of the gun deals in this town.

Anyway, I need to report back my thoughts and findings. Ronin also said there was a chance Luka was out of town and that I had to deal with either Joey or Billie. Then I should find out anything there was to know no matter who I got to deal with.

Taking the stairs to the front door two at a time, I straighten my leather cut before ringing the doorbell. Curses ring out from inside the house, loud enough for me to hear through the closed door. When it opens, a tiny woman is standing there with rose gold, wavy hair that flows just over her shoulders. She’s straightening a jacket she seems to have just thrown on and wipes away some of the hair that has fallen in front of her face.

It’s then I notice something that definitely puts me on high alert, besides this lush hotness standing in front of me. I don’t get a chance to throw a remark her way because she steps back and offers me a way inside as she mutters, “You’re early.”

I step inside and close the door behind me. I slide a hand to my back in an effort to pretend I have a fucking gun there. Hell of a moment not to have one since this woman’s got blood spatter in her damn hair and some on her face. I don’t know what the hell is going on but she’s pretending all is dandy, even mentions I’m early, and I have no fucking clue who the hell she is. I was told to expect either Luka, Joey, or Billie.

This woman, with the sexiest ass in all of female existence, has no fear. Why? She’s got her fucking back to me and prances into the living room expecting me to follow. As if I’m not the six-foot-tall, two-hundred-and-sixty pound biker she innocently scooted into the house.






Also Available


All books are only 99c!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU





Author Bio

Esther E. Schmidt, author of Areion Fury MC, Broken Deeds MC, Wicked Throttle MC, Lost Valkyries MC, Death by Reaper MC, The Dudnik Circle series, and The Swamp Heads series. She’s a graphic designer that also loves to write. She released her first series “Areion Fury MC” in October 2015. Esther lives in The Netherlands with her family, three daughters, and a crazy bulldog. She loves to write about bad boy Alphas with a heart for only one woman. To make it a bit interesting, that woman needs to be a badass herself. She loves to work out and most of her story lines come from doing cardio.


Author Links


0 comments :

Post a Comment